Wednesday 26 September 2012

Star Wars Episode 2



STAR WARS EPISODE 2: ATTACK OF THE CLONES (M) (Sci-fi violence)

This Movie is a great movie to see on blue-ray. I loved this movie. Note: This might be a little bit too violent for an 8yr old. There is a big chance of addiction and some of the romance gets a little boring. This movie appeals to a lot of boys. This may be because of the franchising.

The original version came out in 2002. In my opinion Episode V effects were better than Episode IV. And Episode VI has better effects than Episode V and the movies keeps getting better I-----2-----3.

I feel this movie is better suited to 10+ or maybe 9+.

In my opinion this movie has a good chance for entertaining an average kid between 9-11yrs.

And the quality on blue-ray is like 6 ½ out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment