Thursday 29 November 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man


The Amazing Spider-Man (M) (Action Violence) [2012]
The Amazing Spider-Man is obviously a better quality movie than the original. The original Spider-man came out in 2002 and this re-make came out in 2012. This movie is the same as the original as the villains are involved with science.
 
In this movie Spider-man tries to save a child in the front seat of a car that is hanging from a web under the bridge. The bumper of the car is on fire and the child is too scared to climb out “how will he survive?” And there are a lot more bits when I thought “how will Spider-man do it?” And then I’d find out.  
My Mum thought the original is better she said “They still keep the same bits but move them around at totally different points in the movie.”  I told her “That is exactly what they do in remakes!”
This movie is more heart-pumping than Superman and is more intense than the original Spider-man. I would recommend 12+ but 10yrs and over could handle it pretty easy. I would rate this movie 7 ½ stars I enjoyed it in Blue-Ray 3D it kind of burns your eyes sometimes, but it depends sometimes you get over it sometimes you don’t.
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/File:2012_The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(Dutch).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment