Thursday 4 October 2012

Spider-Man 3 Vs Superman Returns


wildaboutmovies.com                      
SPIDER-MAN 3 VS. SUPERMAN RETURNS

Spider man 3 (M) (Moderate action violence) Superman Returns (M) (Moderate violence)

In my opinion Superman Returns is more entertaining for tweens than Spider-man 3.

Spider-man 3 is a good entertaining movie the moral of the story is that revenge is evil. There is a little romance in some bits which I find a little boring.

Super-man has a few themes such as smoking and drinking which is inappropriate for younger children. And there are a few disasters, at the end it is a little bit sad when superman dies but he still comes back. There is also a fight scene which is extremely rough; Superman is in pain as he had kryptonite stabbed up his back and was obsessively kicked.

One of the bits that I like was when one of the bad guys was playing the piano with a little boy and it was very impressive. And in Spider-man I really liked Peter Parkers boss at the Daily bugle he is funny and another guy at the daily bugle, though I forgot his name.

I give 5 ½ stars for Superman Returns and 4 stars for Spider-man 3.

And in my opinion Spider-man 3 is suited to 12+ and Superman Returns (13+).



No comments:

Post a Comment