Wednesday 17 October 2012

The Simpsons Tapped Out


Get Ready To Enter The Treehouse Of Horror In The Simpsons: Tapped Out

http://appadvice.com (Is where the picture came from)

The Simpsons Tapped Out Game App for IPod, I Phone and I Pad
 (5/10 stars)

I really enjoy playing this game. ITunes have rated it as a really good game. There are lots of  fun pranks to do e.g. When it’s Halloween you get to throw eggs and toilet paper at houses and earn lollies to buy more things like Halloween characters.

I also like when you get to tap the zombies or zombie cats and blood spits and it sounds like (SSSSSSPEDSSSSS).

I find I really like it and I play it a lot. It may get boring for other children. It is better if your child is very patient as when you give people chores it sometimes takes 6min-3hr-6hr and sometimes 24hr.

I recommend 8+ or 9+ depending on your 8yr old.

No comments:

Post a Comment